Nick Xenophon Team (previously known as Nick Xenophon Group) was registered as a parliamentary political party under Part XI of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 on 1 July 2013.
Nick Xenophon Team Incorporated (previously known as Nick Xenophon Group Incorporated) was incorporated under the South Australia Associations Incorporation Act 1985 on 22 July 2013. Incorporation Number: A41859. ABN: 20 161 574 422.
The Nick Xenophon Team Incorporated constitution can be viewed here.
The Members of the association consist of:
- Parliamentary Members (Nick Xenophon, John Darley)
- Voting Members (Nick Xenophon, John Darley, Stirling Griff, Connie Bonaros)
- Supporting Members (over 1,000 members)
The Management Committee, elected at the 26 October 2015 Annual General Meeting consists of:
- Convenor (Nick Xenophon)
- Secretary (Nick Xenophon)
- Treasurer (Stirling Griff)
- SA Secretary (John Darley)
- SA Convenor (Connie Bonaros)
The Management Committee is responsible for the management and stewardship of the Association. The day-to-day operation of the Association is managed by the Campaign Coordinator (Rachel Pace).
Election Advisory Committees
Election Advisory Committees were established by the Management Committee in 2015. The objective of each Election Advisory Committee is to promote the Objects of the Association and to support endorsed candidates of the Association for election to the House of Representatives of the Parliament of the Commonwealth or the Australian Senate, including fundraising, policy development and public awareness.
Election Advisory Committees have been formed in the following states:
- South Australia (Chair - Tim Storer)
- Victoria (Chair - Richard Archer)
- New South Wales (Chair - Brian Camilleri)
- Queensland (Chair - Terri Cooper)
The Association auditors are Ashmans Group.
To contact a member of the Management Committee, or a state Election Advisory Committee, please use the contact form on this website.