Immersion water heaters are used to heat water in buckets and bathtubs. It is a useful handheld device, and it is designed so that the water where it is being placed can get heated. It helps in circulating the heat flow so that you get perfect water for bathing and rejuvenating. Several types of immersion water heaters are available in the market.
These are very cost-efficient and a great way to get hot water for bathing and relaxing.
It is perfect for household use and an excellent option for people who live in tiny houses or do not have the resources to get a geyser. This can be a perfect choice for cold winter months when the temperatures are freezing, and hot water is essential for having a good bath. Immersion water heaters are also very portable and easy to use.
Many immersion rods are affordable, and all you need to do is put the immersion rod in a hot bucket of water or the bathtub, and it will do the heating for you. This also is very energy efficient, and you can get hot water in just 10 minutes.
How Do Immersion Heaters Work?
Immersion water heaters work by passing on the heat energy into the water. There is a heating element present inside the rod. When a strong electric current is given, the heat meets water and simultaneously causes the temperature to rise.
Why Get an Immersion Heater?
- Immersion water heaters are essential for homes that do not have a central combined heating system. Often, people who live in tiny houses or shared apartments do not have the option of getting hot water via geysers. In these households, using an immersion heater is a great and affordable way to get hot water.
- It uses thermostatic control and ensures that the water is kept at a constant temperature. It also automatically switches off when the temperature is at the critical point. It can also turn on when your water temperature cools down. These are not connected to the boiler, and you do not need to worry about a faulty boiler when you want to enjoy a hot bath.
- An immersion water heater helps in keeping water warm even after it is turned off. You can also use the immersion heater to heat water at a convenient time to save on energy. These are very easy to operate, and all you need to do is switch on and switch off and regulate your thermostat.
Benefits of Immersion Heater
Are you thinking about getting an immersion water heater for your home to give you hot water in cold temperatures? It is essential you also know the benefits of it and why you should choose to have it.
The main benefit of having an immersion water heater is that it can be your backup for having hot water on days when your boiler does not work. Many times, boilers malfunction, and you will run out of hot water.
This is especially critical during cold winter months when the temperature is freezing, and you need to stay warm. The immersion heater is also very easy to use, and you do not need to have a comprehensive guide about its working.
The immersion rod can turn on and off adjust easily with a flick of a switch. It is also easy to keep under control. The reasonable thermostat starter control in all the immersion heaters helps turn them on and off as desired.
It also helps in having an energy-efficient household where ideal energy utilization is carried out. Immersion water heater for buckets and bathtubs helps save you a lot of money because it automatically heats up whenever you switch it off, and you can heat water in a short time.
When compared to the gas used for heating, water, energy used in immersion rods is cheaper. It is also more affordable than a traditional gas boiler, and you will save a lot of money. This is perfect for small households and places with people who live alone as it can help in cutting down the use of establishment cost of large boilers.
It is also compatible with a solar water heating system, and you can convert the sun’s energy to use your immersion heater via your household energy supply. This is a renewable and sustainable resource usage and will also save you a lot of money.
Immersion heaters are very cost-effective, and you can get them at a low price of a minimum of $30. This is suitable for all kinds of stubs and buckets. This is cheaper than hot water tank installation, which usually involves large boilers and many establishment and energy connections.
Thus, immersion rod heaters are excellent choices for homes and can be your potential source of hot water as well as your backup option on days your boiler does not work. It is energy-efficient, and you do not have to worry about the extra bill. It will heat water cheaply and efficiently.
Given below are the best immersion rods and water heaters.
Best Immersion Water Heaters
1. JESTOP Anti-scalding Bucket Heater
This JESTOP Heater is small and portable. It is easy to store anywhere, and you do not need to worry about its space consumption. This is also very easy to carry. You can heat water for your farm animals’ water for bath or washing delicate clothes, tilling water, and much more.
This is a great immersion rod water and a power requirement of 120 V, and it is available at a low cost. This water heating equipment does not need any installation and works by a single flick on and flick off the switch.
It is made of anti-corrosive and waterproof material and has a tubular element that gives uniformly heated water every time.
- 【Heating Helper】The instant hot water heater is suitable for rapid heats water in large size container like bucket, basin, bath tub, mini inflatable swimming pool, etc. The Package includes 1 x digital thermometer, 1 x stainless steel cleaning ball, 1x water heater. It is deal gift for your friends and family during winter.
- 【Safety & Practicality】The pool heater with stainless steel protective guard can effectively prevent the heating element from directly contacting the human body, which is more safer. Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard. It can boil 5 gallons of water in a few minutes. d fire. Please use it strictly according to the instructions! !
- 【Easy To Use】Fully submerge the heater in the water and connect it to a 120V power supply. Check power indicator light to make sure immersion water heater is working then it will heat water continuously. JESTOP heater is perfect for any cold weather application.
- 【Widely Application】JESTOP Heater is small and portable. You can easy to carry it to heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more!
- 【Warning Tips】The heater must be completely immersed in water during working! Please take out the heater before touching the water! Please do not use it continuously for more than 3 hours! Please do not plug the two water heaters into the same socket to avoid fire.
This is one of the best power-efficient immersion rod heaters available and available at an affordable cost. It is very energy efficient, and you will get hot water in the least amount of time. Heating 5 gallons of water in this is an easy task.
This also has a waterproof indicator on the back of the heater. The red light indicates that heating has started. The bottom comes with an insulator which is much required for this device. A good smooth stainless-steel guard helps to prevent scalding injuries and makes it hassle-free to use.
The heating element helps in heating in a short amount of time, and you can save a lot of energy and money with this immersion rod heater about insulation and handling.
2. ESKONI 1350 W Immersion Water Heater
The Eskoni water immersion heater is a great product, and it is very energy efficient. It gets hot very quickly and can give you hot water in no time. It is an economical solution and is an excellent choice for small households with an extensive water boiler system. The design is very compact, and it is made so that it is easy to use. It is 13 inches long and helps in easy handling. It needs a voltage of 110 and weighs 8 ounces. It makes it easy to handle.
- Heating up water to the right temperature or boil egg, potato, etc.
- Immersion heating element.
- Ideal for home, garden, office or travel.
- Heater must not be left unattended or can lead to overheating or boil over.
- Heater must be completely submerged only leaving a small amount of space between the water and electrical end.
Storing and using this device is hassle-free, and the rod of the heating element is anti-corrosion and anti-rust, which makes it a durable product. It is also a very trustworthy product and consumes 1350 watts of power. It heats water in 3 minutes quickly.
The wire is very long, and it is very convenient to use. The water level marker also helps to a great extent, and you can know how hot your water is. You need to be cautious that it should be immersed in water properly.
This is an affordable product and delivers what it promises.
3. Gesail 1500W Electric Immersion Heater, UL-Listed Bucket Water Heater
This is a high-powered portable immersion water heater, and it is very efficient. It can heat a large amount of water in just a few minutes and easily save your time.
This is best suited for buckets and bathtubs, and the thermostat and auto shut-off is a great advantage. The immersion rod’s middle heating tube has an overlord safety switch that turns it off automatically when it reaches a specific temperature.
- High Power: 1500W, 120V (MUST USE 15A OUTLET, THE HEATER IS 12.5A CURRENT)travel immersion water heater, High power for quickly heating, heats 5 gallons of water in few minutes, portable immersion heater will heat water continuously over 180 degrees F and towards boiling(It can't boil water).greatly saving your time. Note:people can't be in the water while the heater is working.
- Thermostat and Auto Shut off - The middle stainless steel tube contains a thermal overload safety switch, when water reaches a certain temperature(about 180-194 degrees F), immersion heater for water can automatically cycle on and off to maintain water temperature. It will not overheating and save power.Dry burning will auto shut off power to avoid catching fire.
- 304 Stainless-steel Guard - The heavy duty 304 stainless-steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from directly contacting persons or animals. The holes on the guard help release heat into the water faster.
- Simple Operation - Immerse in water at proper level. Plug into any grounded wall outlet. Check power indicator light in plug to make sure the water bucket heater is on. then the portable water heater starts working. Warning: the cord and handle can't be submerged in water.
- UL-Listed against to the US safety standards, 12-month warranty. Package included: 1 pack bucket heater + Manual.
It is also made of heavy-duty stainless steel and helps release the heat into the water faster. This product comes with a 12-month warranty and is an excellent way to heat water in tiny homes.
4. ANDRIMAX Immersion Heater for Boiling Bath Water
This is an excellent-looking and technologically advanced water immersion heaters and has become popular recently. It is more expensive than the traditional water immersion heaters, but they are worth every penny you spend for it. It has a great design and is technologically very advanced. This electric heater makes water heating very efficient, and getting gallons of not water in minutes is easy now. For this, you will need to immerse the water heater and then plug it into the power supply.
It is also very compact and has anti-corrosive material, making it durable and reliable for long-term usage. The usage of high-quality copper wire in this product makes it more efficient for carrying electricity, and the added ABS outer and anti-rust stainless steel guard makes it safe to use. The element has been strictly tested, and it promises good quality that is durable and reusable.
- ♥♥【HEATING WATER IN MINUTES】 - Submersible electric heater makes water heating more efficiency and boil 5 gallon of the water in minutes, all you need to do is just put the heater in to the water then connect the 120V power supply, easy to use. Gifts: digital thermometer with sticker and LCD digital thermometer (including battery)
- ♥♥【HIGH QUALITY & SAFETY】 - Features of high quality copper wire for carrying more electricity, with ABS outer and anti-rust stainless steel guard to effectively prevent the heating element is in direct contact with the human body, safer to use and minimize accidents.We select the high performance heating element which has been strictly tested and with over 10,000 hours service time, sturdy structure and fine workmanship to ensure the superior quality, durable and reusable.
- ♥♥【MEETING YOUR VARIOUS NEEDS】 - Having a super comfortable bathing in the cold days, or use our heater to boil the water and have a nice foot soaking to keep your feel stay warm for the whole nights. Perfect for concrete work, farms, car snow-cleaning, wallpapering, etc..
- ♥♥【WARNING!】 - The heater needs to be completely immersed in water in working condition. It takes about 2 hours to heat 25 gallons of water from 0 ° f to 104 ° F. please do not use it for more than 3 hours continuously! If the capacity of your bathtub or small swimming pool is large and more than 2 water heaters are needed for heating at the same time, please do not plug the two heaters into the same outlet to avoid fire hazards. Please take out the heater before touching the water!
- ♥♥【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】 - Quick response and friendly customer service, your satisfaction is a top priority for us, feel free to contact us if there is any issue with our immersion water heater and we’ll solve your problems within 24h.
The rod is also straightforward to clean and heats the water quickly. It is designed according to industry standards, and a heating element is made up of copper. It uses about 2000 watts of electricity, and you can get up to 5 gallons of water heated in just 7 to 10 minutes. It helps in saving a lot of electricity, and you can get hot water with it. It also has a non-conducting plastic handle so that you can easily handle it. It is also thick and long, which makes it easier to put in and sockets in other connections.
5. Allied Precision Premier Line 742G Bucket Water Heater
This immersion rod makes heating 5 gallons of water easy. All you need to do is drop this stylish and compact water heater in the bucket. All you need to do is drop the portable bucket heater into the water, and it automatically starts working. It constantly heats upt0 150 degrees F and heats the water well.
This immersion water heater is thermostatically controlled. This ensures it can turn off when the required temperature is achieved. This will save lower when needed and makes it perfect for cold weather and even travel.
- HEAT 5 GALLONS OF WATER IN JUST MINUTES. Drop the portable bucket heater into water and it automatically starts working. While immersed, it will heat continuously past 150 degrees F and towards boiling, depending on the volume of the water and the container's insulation.
- AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF TO PREVENT OVERHEATING. Thermostatically controlled immersion water heater, means it automatically turns on and off as needed to maintain water temp. It will not overheat and saves power when not needed. Use for cold weather and travel.
- LARGE DESIGN FITS PERFECTLY IN 5 GALLON BUCKET. Don't mess around with the smaller coil type submersible water heater products. The large size of the API Bucket Heater is designed to rest submerged in a 5 gallon bucket. Must be in 9" of water to work properly.
- SAFE FOR USE IN ALL PAILS AND BUCKETS. Meets UL standards and is CSA listed. The stainless steel guard on the electric bucket heater protects the heating element from touching the bucket and prevents damage to the element itself. Won't melt plastic buckets.
- EXTRA FEATURES DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU YEARS OF USE. Designed for heavy duty use. 6 foot power cord; 120v and 1000 watts; 3 prong plug. Used in many trades including masonry work, concrete work, wallpapering, agriculture, professional cleaning and more.
The size of this immersion heater is perfect and helps in heating the water efficiently. It fits well in the bucket and makes it is handling easy. CSA standards approve it, and the stainless-steel guard makes it easy to handle. This is designed for all kinds of heavy-duty use. It uses a great 6-foot power cord; 120v and 1000 watts. This is a great product and will last you for years.
6. QWEASD Immersion Stainless Steel Electric Water Heater
This is another excellent water immersion heater available in the market is this QUESD STAINLESS STEEL immersion water heater. It is a convenient way to have a heating facility for those apartments which do not have working boiler systems, and installation of geysers in these areas is very costly. It is compact and has a great stylish look. The complete steel body makes it a great heating element perfect for your home. It works on the power of 2500 Watts.
This immersion rod is very safe to use. It is user-friendly and has silicone rubber molding, which makes it easy to take care of. It is also very sturdy to use and has anti-corrosion and rust-proof properties. The red color is stylish and makes it perfect for homes and styling units. The wire is also thick and long and can be used in all kinds of plugs. It has great functionality and makes it a perfect choice for houses that do not have a good water heating system.
- Use steps: 1. First put the heating tube into the bathtub (the heating part must be fully immersed, the wire can also be immersed).
- 2. Plug in the power supply heating, the electric heating tube is not allowed to leave the water to take out the view during the heating process!
- 3. After the heating is completed, cut off the power supply, wait for 3-5 minutes and then take out the heating tube before taking a bath. Do not take the electric bath!
- 4. Take out the heating tube and dry the tube with a towel or a rag so that the tube will be beautifully maintained and will extend the life of the product!
- Note: Do not take a bath and work! Do not use water, use water, and easily cause a tube burst. When you boil water, completely soak the whole electric heating rod into the water. Even the best tools need to be used correctly.
It is effortless to use. For this, you will need to put the heating tube in a bathtub. Plugin your electric heating tube and let it heal the water. This is a speedy job and gets done in 3-5 minutes. Voila, you are now ready with hot water that will relax your muscles and rejuvenate you.
Water immersion heaters are valuable gadgets for heating water. It can be your backup choice of the first choice in tiny houses which cannot install an extensive water heating system. It is affordable and energy-efficient too. Get an excellent immersion water heater rod for your bathtub today.