Purple is undoubtedly a gorgeous color and, as a matter of fact, in trend these days. It is aesthetical and pleasing while also being associated with royalty, spirituality, luxury, creativity, and ambition.
While decorating bedrooms, curtains play an influential role in offering a finished and complete look, whether used for privacy or design.
Putting together with beautiful curtains, purple can give an indeed fascinating look to your bedroom. Purple curtains can be used as a complimenting factor to your room or contrasting one with the color of walls and other accessories you use.
Here we have these 15 purple curtains with different styles and tones and materials that will persuade you right away to consider them for the next makeover of your bedroom with that winning as well as the rich look they give.
Purple Curtains for The Bedroom
1. Blackout Purple Curtains
Using purple panel pairs or single panels may help you in achieving an elegant or modern look. Being multifunctional, they help in blocking light and sound while requiring essential maintenance.
Panel pair gives an asymmetrical and modern look, while single panels give a more asymmetrical and classier look. Blackout purple curtains will be best suited for you if you want to have complete privacy and a straightforward, modern, or classy look.
Pairing two colors or different combinations of purple will offer a great ad elegant look to your window.
- Made of high quality durable 100% polyester fabric, our blackout curtains are super smooth, soft and free from chemical smell
- Package Includes: 2 purple curtain panels, each blackout curtain measures 52 inch wide and 84 inch length constructed with 8 silver grommets measuring...
- Blackout Curtains and Privacy Maximization: Curtains impede 85%-99% light and UV ray(Darker colors more better).The curtains are made using a triple...
- Energy Saving Curtains: These Thermal Insulated Curtains help prevent energy loses by insulating hot summers and cold winters. Perfect thermal...
Rod-pockets swiftly slip over the curtain rod as they have a pocket sewn at the top. Usually, they fall under the simple, plain category of curtains but can be customized or bought with distinct tastes.
Decorative designs, embroidery, or other decorative elements are added sometimes as they’re currently in fashion. For example, with purple, floral embroidery works very well to give a casual and happy look.
- 100% Polyester, Imported, Available in Various Colors & Sizes, Machine Washable
- The Ready Set: Measuring 52” width by x 84” long, the curtains come in 2 panels with built-in rod pockets fitting standard rods up to 1.5” in...
- Supple Linen Texture: Anjee sheer curtain is made from voile that’s lightweight, durable, and easy to care. As airy and supple as linen, the sheer...
- Brilliantly Bright: Touch up a room with Anjee sheer curtain panels for a rich and elegant finish and tune down the natural light to protect your...
Rod-pockets are basically for regular use and require minimal maintenance. You can opt for these if you have small kids at home as they are child-friendly with the not so intricate designs.
3. Grommet and Eyelet
The classic and essential are the perfect ways to describe grommet and eyelet. They hold large eyelets in the top of the fabric that is bolstered with grommets.
- BASIC INFORMATION - The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 52Wx54L inch and 2 matching solid color tie backs. With...
- DESIGN and TEXTURE - Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil...
- BLACKOUT EFFECT - These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light blocking functions,...
- INCREASED COMFORT - Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect...
Purple grommet and eyelet have great use in bedrooms of keen on modern and sophisticated designs.
4. Velvet Drapes Curtains Panels
If you are fascinated by royalty, drama, or luxury, you will not regret buying velvet. Velvet as a material is usually made up of silk or polyester. These can be perfect for weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, dessert tables, and more.
- Panels are sold in pairs and each measures 52" W x 96" L
- Super soft velvet curtains fabric, offering a classic look, coordinates with any room setting.
- Made of thick fabric with a high-sheen finish, our Luxurious Luster Velvet Curtain is instant window dressing in the bedroom, living room and beyond.
- Block a portion of light and heat, but allow for some natural light to come through.
Purple velvets can be used occasionally when guests are coming over or during festive seasons. Regular use will not harm too will require some more than average preservation.
5. Purple Sheer
They come with a classic sheer frame that considerately filters light while amplifying privacy. Usually, sheer is the best pick for kids’ bedrooms and delivers a creative look in living rooms or areas such as study or reading space.
- 1.These sheer voile curtains have an airy feel while filtering, providing effective protection of privacy, and are environmentally friendly without...
- 2. We use a slightly thicker fabric than similar products. The faux-linen curtains have a linen-like appearance. The texture of the thread is uniform...
- 3. These curtains ensure the flow of natural, hazy light, creating a romantic and warm atmosphere for your home. The curtains are machine washable....
- 4. Our “Linen Look” curtains are suitable for dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, children's rooms, and living rooms, and fit modern, rural,...
Wine and golden sheer look too royal and magnificent when used with light-colored walls such as white or cream. Simple lavender looks elegant too.
6. Window Treatment Sets
A window treatment set will carry everything you need to design a unique appearance for your shutter. Sets can be hung either way, facing indoor or outdoor, yielding a lovely look. If you have a large window, then trust us. No other option will do wonders like this one.
- Dimensions: 54 in x 84 in (each panel)
- 2 Panels included in Set
- Attached Valance
- Attached Sheer
Using purple as a base for curtains, white-colored add-ons such as a valance or scarf, or sheer will be extremely suitable for that large window in your bedroom.
Pro tip: You can hang string lights or rice lights with these, and you will hardly feel to step out of your room because of how these will complement the sets.
7. Printed Curtains
Printed curtains work very well with simple bare walls. You can use these printed purple curtains if you have a simple purple, white, or pastel wall suiting with purple as these will become the room’s accent.
Floral prints are considered vastly trending these days. Talking about a stylish and eye-catching look and not opting for these? No way!
- COLOR AND DESIGN – 1 piece shower curtain; Purple, Grey – Floral Printed
- MATERIAL AND FEATURES – Microfiber polyester, measures 72(W)x72(L) inches
- EASY CARE - Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat, wash alone, no bleach, do not iron
- SATISFACTION - We offer 100% satisfaction with 30-day return
8. Semi- Sheer Curtains
Semi-sheer or semi-opaque will perhaps be a mixture of sheer and blackout ones, which naturally gives the idea of their usage. You can surely go for it if you are fond of sheer but cannot negotiate with privacy.
Purple sheers in gradient designs having shades of white-lilac, mauve-blush look exceptionally pretty in bedrooms. Also, sheers are often paired with scarfs for creating a more in-depth and intricate design.
9. Sequin Curtains
Are you confused about changing curtains to something quirkier? Speak no more; purple sequin curtains will give you a more lavish vibe than otherwise.
Sequins work best with dark plain colors. Most of us have used golden, or silver for accessorizing our personal spaces but using purple can be a more unique and vibrant way to do the same. These can be very useful if you want a backdrop or want to have a photo-shoot in your bedroom.
- √ Sequin Curtain Backdrop Panel : 2PC 2FTx8FT Height Sequin Fabric Backdrop Purple
- √ Best Quality & Lowest Price , High Density Delicated Packaging with Finished Edges Sequin Photography Backdrop
- √Made Of Sequin Mesh Fabric , One Piece Seamless Sequin Photography Background
- √ Custom/Bulk Orders are welcomed , Ships Worldwide with Prime/Seller Fulfiled Prime/Expedited Shipping For Ur Different Needs
Purple sequined curtains can be used in a bedroom having black furniture, seating, and accessories. It will stand out to shine brightly and catch every single person’s eye as soon as they enter your bedroom.
10. Scarf Styled Curtains
These are usually draped from the top of the window. You can use a single scarf-styled curtain if you want to accessorize and have no other specific requirements or style with double or triple layers of sheers, panels, or semi-sheers. However, you like it.
- Package includes: one 38" Inch Wide x 216" Inch Long Window Scarf
- Sheer voile material strong, long-lasting Scarf Nicely Packed in a ZIPPER bag
- Luxury Lightweight flowy design creates airy feel and allows filtered light through
- Fully Stitched & Hemmed Soft texture and flexible fabric scarfs
They allow an exciting look for your bedroom; they also look unusual from the typical curtain hanging styles. In case of using a shade of purple as scarfs on your window, you can either opt for a single shade such as electric purple or orchid or can mix and match it with other options.
11. Purple Gradients
Simultaneously offering two shades, they give out that lively feel which your bedroom is sometimes lacking. Fresh and comfortable they feel.
Purple curtains as gradients may come in light purple-dark purple, pink-purple, lilac-light purple, etc. The bedroom can be decorated using these in case you are going for an aesthetical setting.
- PACKAGE MADE:2 panels per package.Each package includes two Gradient Curtain Panels of 52" wide x 84" length with rod pocket style, they are soft and...
- GRADIENT COLOR:Add a beautiful, stylish style to your windows with this two tone ombre curtain panels . With a chic pattern, these draperies offer a...
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS:Yakamok curtains that can enjoy high quality sleep, light shading rate of 50% -70%,to meet the requirements of most families.
- UNIQUE HOME DECOR:Spring all the year round,effectively maintain the indoor temperature,blocking heat and ultraviolet rays in the summer and against...
12. Vintage Drapes and Panels
Want to add that touch of antiqueness in your bedroom? Nothing other than purple vintage drapes and panels can do then.
Whether you want to decorate your bedroom or your parents’, grandparents’ bedroom, these will prove to be the fittest. Not only do they block 50% of the light, but they also create that stunning and attention-grabbing look.
- Package includes 2 Damask Printed Light Filtering Curtains. Each measures 50"width by 54" length.
- Flaunting a large damask print in vivid colors, this beautiful panel pair creates a striking contrast, for a stylish and eye-catching look
- Room darkening fabric reduce up to 50% of sunlight, letting you enjoy a serene and comfortable internal environment during any time.
- A matte silver nikel grommet grommet top detail makes it easier to hang, open, and close these window panels throughout the day.
What can be better than beautiful purple drapes flowing out from top to bottom supported but purple panel curtains?
Being short in size, a valance can be hung and flow from the top of the window. Valances are usually used in the kitchen but can be used with window treatment sets or additional layers to complete the look.
You can use them in your kids’ bedroom as a single pair, which will allow light to pass but also will block some of it. Valances are very rare to be used individually in bedrooms but at the same time become the most beautiful piece of fabric when used put with other curtains, as add-ons.
- Crushed sheer voile fabric
- Gently filters light while enhancing privacy
- Rod pocket design allows for easy hanging on a standard curtain rod
- Machine washable
14. Crystal Beaded Curtains
More of an accessory than the actual curtains, crystal-beaded purple curtains be used as door curtains or trying to create a mild separation inside your bedroom.
- 🎀100% Polyester & Washable with glistening silver ribbon for a sparkling effect,no beads
- 🎀Includes 1 curtains 79 inches long and width size of 39 inches, If the curtain is too long, you can easily cut it to the required size.
- 🎀Multi-use String Scarf curtains is perfect for adding the finishing touches to your home or event
- 🎀Available in many colors to choose from so you can mix and match to your desire
Not only will they provide glitters to your bedroom, but they also will enhance the beauty of it. Oh, and yes, kids love them! But wait, who will not love the shiny glinting purple, pink beads of crystals flashing in their bedrooms?
15. Ruffled Style Curtains
Famous for their shabby chic style, they have ruffles all-over either vertically or horizontally. They flow with spirals flexing out a cascading effect.
- Rod pocket header simplifies installation
- Available in two sizes - 63Long x 50wide and 84Long x 50wide
- Shabby chic style panel features polyester material and a Solid pattern with vertical ruffles
- Each panel contains spiraling cascades of material for an elegant effect
When used inside bedrooms, each ruffle will cast a different purple shade from blush to electric.
They usually give a feminine look to the bedroom. Hence, they are trendy among girls.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is the Best Shade in Purple for Curtains?
Well, it all depends on the tastes and requirements of a person.
Lilac, lavender, and blush are some of the popular shades on the market right now, but it is only worth it if you like the pastels or light shades. Electric purple, dark violet, and fuchsia pink may be suitable for people who like to have vibrant preferences.
Q. What Shade Will Make the Room Look Bigger?
It is the lighter shades that help make a room look more significant as they cast the illusion of large space. Blush, cotton candy, plum, lavender, and thistle are variations that will help to do the job.
Q. What Colors Work Well with Purple?
Yellow, orange, and green are some of the contrasts you could go for, while indigo and pink complement purple.
Q. What Colored Walls Go with Purple Curtains?
These are some of the combinations that go well when having a shade of purple:
Amethyst – Light Gray, Purple – Dark Gray, Purple – Mustard, Purple – Tan, Dark Purple – Cream, Purple – White, etc. You can always explore your combinations.
Q. Should Curtains Touch The Floor?
If you have average-sized windows, there is no need for the curtains to touch the floor. You can use average window curtains but if your windows are slightly or extremely large, then go for the full-length curtains, also known as door-curtains.
Q. What Curtains Are in Style 2021?
Gradients, window treatment sets, or scarf curtains are presently relevant if we talk about trends in 2021. Also, string or beaded curtains have always been the top choices for decorating rooms. Purple looks good when paired with the right shade and other accessories.
Q. Which Curtains Are Best for Complete Privacy?
The whole purpose of blackout curtains is specifically to provide complete privacy. Not only are they opaque, but they also prevent outside noise and keep the room undisturbed from inside.