We often prefer to have a yard with a motive to get the pleasure of natural gifts that we got from the garden in the form of fruits and vegetables. This is not enjoyed by only a single individual, but all of the people would love to enjoy this beauty of nature gifted by god. Rabbits are one of the beautiful, adorable, fluffy tiny animals which want to have the refreshments gratis.
If in your surroundings, there are plenty of rabbits, it means that they have shattered your plants and leaves by eating. If you should not control them, they will destroy your whole garden. So one of the best options in front of you to get them out from your yard is to use the best rabbit repellent.
In this article, I am explaining the various kinds of rabbit repellent and its pros and cons. I will also explain to you the when to use and how to use it and also helpful advice to keep them away from the garden.
Various Kinds of Rabbit Repellent
Organic Rabbit Repellent
The organic rabbit repellent is the natural rabbit repellent that does not need any kind of synthetic substances. These repellents are usually made naturally in homes as it doesn’t require any utilization of harsh chemicals.
This is a cheap and straightforward method of keeping the rabbits away from the garden. This is helpful as only those comestibles are utilized, which are not liked to eaten up by the rabbits. For making it in your homes, you simply have to follow these steps:
Take two tablespoons of red chili powder, two tablespoons of garlic powder, 20 ounces of water, and a spurt of dish cleanser. Now you just simply have to mix all the ingredients by shaking it well. This homemade organic rabbit repellent is ready to use. You now have to sprinkle it on the leaves and plants in your garden to keep them away from your yard.
Another way in front of you is that you can also utilize the vinegar and ammonia around the surroundings of the yard to prevent your garden from destroying. You just have to mix them both and start sprinkling over the garden.
Chemical Rabbit Repellent
The chemical rabbit repellent is those anti-agents that contain some synthetic substances. These repellents are expensive. Some people prefer to buy these repellents because they are convenient to use and manage. The one thing you should have to bear in mind is that before purchasing them from the market, you have to carefully check the label on it as these synthetic substances are harmful to the little creatures and the children. There is a wide variety of chemical rabbit repellent some of them are discussed below:
Best Chemical Rabbit Repellent Reviewed
Enviro Pro Rabbit Scram Repellent
- Protect Vegetables And Flowers From Rabbits
- Apply As Protective Perimeter Or Evenly Spread Over Plants
- Brand Name: Enviro Pro
- No Assembly Required
The enviro pro rabbit scram repellent is a grainy repellent that performs miracles that fends off all the rabbits from your garden. This anti-agent is composed of 6 pounds of granules, which doesn’t require any kind of estimation, mixing, which means that it is immediately sprinkled over the yard and safeguard your garden. This is very beneficial for a month as and when it is sprinkled once.
- It is affordable for a large extent of repellent.
- The fragrance of this repellent will rapidly disperse off.
- It is beneficial as once spread does not require to be sprinkled again and again.
- It is impermeable, which means that it doesn’t get wiped out in the rainy season.
- It is easy to use as it doesn’t require any mixing or blending.
- It is not harmful to animals and humans.
- This anti-agents or synthetic substances are not directly sprinkled over the garden.
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent
- Repels deer and rabbits: Deer and rabbits don’t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effective—they have a natural aversion to the scent.
- Spray on plants: Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines.
- Long-lasting, rain-resistant: Concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately.
- Safe: Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed.
- Apply year-round: No need to rotate with other repellent brands – animals’ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent2 will never diminish.
The liquid fence deer and rabbit repellent is an inoffensive and robust repellent that is instantly or immediately sprinkled over the greenery. It has a powerful odor that helps the individuals to keep the rabbits away from the garden. This repellent is one of the best choices to occupy vast surroundings. This repellent is sustained way as it doesn’t vanish in heavy rain showers. One thing you should have to bear in mind before sprinkled is that you have to add some amount of water in the repellent as prescribed on the container.
- It is helpful as if you have an enormous place.
- It is practical and less expensive.
- It is durable.
- It doesn’t give any harm to the tiny creatures, humans, and untamed life.
- It also prevents the deers from coming into the garden.
- It is not good to be sprayed on fruits and vegetables.
Nature’s Mace Deer and Rabbit Repellent
- Deer & Rabbit Repellent 40oz Concentrate Makes 5 Gallons of Ready-to-Use Spray
- Proven Technology, dries odorless, long lasting and rain resistant
- If you mainly have a rabbit problem you should check out our rabbit deterrents. Although Deer and Rabbit MACE is effective at repelling rabbits, our Rabbit MACE repellents are specifically formulated for repelling rabbits and work best.
- Environmentally friendly, harmless to humans, pets and aquatic life.
- Year round product for all types of plantings, will not wash off during rain, irrigation or normal use
Nature’s mace deer and rabbit repellent are durable, impermeable, and scentless to the individuals as and when it dried. This container of repellent consists of 40 ounces of synthetic substance in it, which creates 5 gallons of solution. This large amount of solution is enough to be sprinkled on the large areas. As per the producers, this repellent includes the triple extent of chemical substances than other repellents to keep the rabbits away from your yard. You can use this repellent whenever you wish to use it annually. It does not give any kind of harm to the untamed life, humans, and tiny creatures.
- It is inexpensive and can easily be purchased by individuals having a rigorous budget.
- It is eco-friendly, which does not give any harm to human life, animals, and untamed life.
- It has a powerful odor that disappears as and when it is dehydrated.
- It is also helpful to keep the deer far away from vegetation, which in turn prevents your vegetation not to be eaten up by them.
- It helps to make up to 5 gallons of spraying synthetic substance.
- In case you are a great admirer of deer, this will help you to keep the deer’s around you, which is then not helpful to use the anti-agents.
Plantskydd Granular Animal Repellent
- For year round control of deer, rabbits, elk, moose, hares, voles, squirrels, chipmunks and other herbivores
- Protects approximately 1,750 square feet
- Application frequency: Active growing season (6-8 weeks), Dormant Season (apply at start of dormant season and again before snow fall).
- 100% Dried Blood (Porcine and/or Bovine). No animals parts are used.
- OMRI listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) for Organic Production. Made in the USA.
The plants add granular animal repellent is one of the organic repellents, which is composed of 100% naturally occurring substances such as dehydrated blood, which helps to keep the rabbits away from the yard. This repellent is natural and does provide any harm to plants, humans, and untamed life. The bottle of 3.5 will easily cover the area of 1800 per square feet.
- It is cost-effective.
- It is manufactured with 100% naturally occurring substances.
- Innocuous to plants, humans, and untamed life.
- It not only keeps the rabbits away from the yard but also other kinds of animals and tiny creatures far.
- Like the above, we have discussed that by using this repellent, you could not only keep the rabbits away but also the tiny creatures away, which you may or may want.
This repellent is only suitable for the yard that has a low altitude of plants in it.
Motion- Activated Rabbit Repellent
The motion-activated rabbit repellents are manufactured to switch on when it feels motion. This is operated by using sensors installed in it that initiate as and when any creature is there. It looks like sprayers that produce a considerable amount of water, which frightened away the rabbits. It is also helpful to water your garden.
Physical Rabbit Repellent
The physical rabbit repellent is some kind of netting or fencing arrangements that you have to keep around your garden or plantation. This helps to keep the rabbits away from the yard, and your vegetation remains good. One of the most important things you have to bear in mind is that the obstacle should be such that the rabbits can’t jump over it.
Plantation of unwanted plants:
The best and the most profitable method and very cheap method are to have unwanted plants in your garden. Unwanted plants here mean that plants in which rabbits are not interested by which they will not come into your yard and helps to keep your yard secure. You must sprinkle some strong-smelling substances like onion, garlic over the garden. This will, in turn, helps to keep the rabbits away.
Fencing around the garden:
The fencing around the garden puts the barrier for the rabbits to get into the garden. This is the best and the cost-effective technique for getting rid of rabbits into your yard.
Retaining your garden clean and occupied:
Maintaining your all-around garden cut and liberated from thrash is a superb method to alert rabbits not to get excessively near. Rabbits are so nervous they feel every movement of humans quickly. So, you should have such kind of arrangements which give some indications to the rabbits to intimidate them.
In the end, we conclude that the rabbits are the adorable, fluffy creatures despite the fact they are the opponent of greenery. So, to safeguard your yard, you have to use the cost-effective best rabbit repellent without affecting pets, animals, humans, or untamed life.